If your trademark has been successfully registered and it is time for you to renew it, you can start the procedure six months before the expiration date. There is a six-month grace period to renew the trademark after the expiration date.
If you do not renew on time, you will need to file a complete new application.
Once renewed, it will be valid for another ten-year period starting from the previous expiration date.
Trademark renewal requirements:
- Name and address of the applicant.
- Copy of identity document of the trademark holder (Passport).
- Trademark name and representation.
- List of goods or services provided (the registration of new products or services is not allowed).
- Power of Attorney.
- Trademark registration number.
- Statement of trademark use.
- Proof of trademark use.