If your trademark has been successfully registered and it is time for you to renew it, you can start the procedure six months before the expiration date.
If you do not renew on time, you will need to file a complete new application.
Once renewed, it will be valid for another ten-year period starting from the previous expiration date.
Trademark renewal requirements:
- Name and address of the applicant.
- State or country of incorporation.
- Trademark description.
- List of goods or services provided.
- Power of Attorney.
- Trademark registration number.
- Date of registration.
- Statement of trademark use.
- Legal entity: statement of powers of the signatory.