A trademark gives value and protection to a business, since they are protected by the intellectual property. This are some of the benefits you will have once you register your trademark:
- You will have a constructive notice nationwide (in the country where you file the application) of the trademark owner’s claim.
- Ownership of the trademark.
- Protection for your trademark.
- Registration can be used as a basis for obtaining registration in foreign countries.
- Registration helps you prevent the infringing of your trademark.
Remember that our job is to protect your trademark, your business.