If you need to file:
- A Patent application, Trademark or Design
- A Patent Annuity payment or Trademark renewal
- or ANY IP procedure... You are in the RIGHT PLACE!
BR Latin America covers 18 countries of LATAM and has more than 15 years of experience handling IP matters.
- PROTECT your invention and trademark in Uruguay
- We have the latest technology for IP MATTERS
- Quality CUSTOMER SERVICE
- We have EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE in what we do
IP Law Firm of the Year in Colombia
IAE Intellectual Property award for Argentina
Uruguay IP Facts
IP Office: DNPI Dirección Nacional De Propiedad Industrial Website: www.dnpi.gub.uy
Hague Apostille Convention
Patents filed: 800 (2010 WIPO)
New Patent time line: aprox. 3-4 years
Trademarks filed: 10.000 (2010 WIPO)
New Trademark timeline: aprox. 8-12 months.
Uruguay IP Regulations
On January 1 2017 will enter into force a new edition of the Nice Classification for the Registration of trademarks.