If you need to file:
- A Patent application, Trademark or Design
- A Patent Annuity payment or Trademark renewal
- or ANY IP procedure... You are in the RIGHT PLACE!
BR Latin America covers 18 countries of LATAM and has more than 15 years of experience handling IP matters.
- PROTECT your invention and trademark in Peru
- We have the latest technology for IP MATTERS
- Quality CUSTOMER SERVICE
- We have EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE in what we do
IP Law Firm of the Year in Colombia
IAE Intellectual Property award for Argentina
Peru IP Facts
IP office: INDECOPI Website: www.indecopi.gob.pe
New Patents filed: 1.535 (2008 WIPO)
New Trademarks filed: 24.825 (2008 WIPO)
New Patent time line: aprox.3-4 years
New Trademark timeline: aprox. 3 to 4 months.
Patent Cooperation Treaty-PCT
ConventionTrademark Law Treaty
Multiclass TM ApplicationFree
Trade Agreement with the US
Peru IP Regulations
On January 1 2017 will enter into force a new edition of the Nice Classification for the Registration of trademarks.
Bolivia, Colombia, Peru and Ecuador are member’s country of the Andean Community. For copyright and related rights matters there is the 351/1993 decision.
For industrial property concerns there is the 486/2000 decision for the countries member's of the Andean Community; Bolivia, Colombia, Peru and Ecuador.